Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income. Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy. Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports. May design, modify, install, and/or maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions. Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures.
- Audits job folders information to system information and coordinates AR& AP activities when necessary.
- Generates invoices, credit memos, etc. and posts to the general ledger
- Maintains timely invoicing for clean monthly cut-off and utilization of cash
- Processes Customer credit card payments and posts customer payments
- Investigates customer issues regarding invoice discrepancies, payments or non-payments
- Handles all internal SOX process requirements.
- Contacts customers for payment of late invoices and audits customer aging on a regular basis
- Maintains Customer credit files
- Researches and compiles credit information on customers for determining credit terms
- Maintains current knowledge of cash collection procedures.
- Reconciles various general ledger accounts
- Updates monthly commission and rebates files with invoices and payments
- Updates monthly employee vacation worksheet
- Files payroll records, gathers information for payroll related journal entries and posts journals
- Creates and post journal entries for employee accounts receivable and miscellaneous accounts
- Cost Analysis and Syteline experience required.
- Prepares bank reconciliation for the disbursement account
- Handles all fixed Asset reporting to corporate
- Maintains and gathers all Fixed asset requirements for budget preparation
- Calculates detail monthly and yearly depreciation calculations
- Maintains all sales and use tax statutory questions and forms
- Performs various other month-end duties
- Adheres to accounting and auditing policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent and 6-9 years of related experience.
Thorough knowledge of:
- Accounting principles and application in a manufacturing environment
- Industry ERP/MRP Systems (will train)
- Microsoft Office
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and valid conclusions
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and other financial analysis
- Learn industry related software
- Able to work with all levels of management and employees