Arcosa Aggregates is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural
aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What you\u0027ll do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations
• Month End Close: Journal Entries, Review Plant Operating Results
• Financial Variance Explanations
• Weekly/Monthly Account Reconciliations
• Invoice Coding and Review
• Prepare Various Monthly Financial and Management Reports
• Assist with Monthly Forecasts
• Assist with Annual Planning and Budget Preparation
• Special Projects / Research
What you\u0027ll need:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
• Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Minimum of at least 1 year of accounting experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Experience with Oracle or NetSuite Accounting Software a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA candidate preferred.