Our client in the Windy Hill Area is looking for a staff accountant with recent cash management experience. This is a contract opportunity with the possibility of being brought on permanently. Our client is well established in Atlanta and is continuing their growth.
- Bachelor s degree
- 4+ years accounting experience
- Basic knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures as relates to general ledger accounting
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in development of functional specifications for projects and updates and ensures customizations are defined, documented, and tested, and conclusions are properly documented
- Evaluates trends, identifies and investigates unusual or unexpected account variances
- Generates daily and monthly reports to assist in above duties
- Prepares other management and statutory reports, as required
- Makes recommendations to resolve issues and makes corrections, as necessary
- Assist with Intercompany Billings
- Fulfill Audit Requests and Controls Review
- Promotes teamwork between operational groups and departments
- Assist with Blackline Reporting and distribution to management
- Analyzes, investigates and corrects accounting entries as needed.
- Responds to inquiries and contacts other departments to resolve a variety of problems.
- May specialize in one or more areas of the accounting function as designated by Supervisor.
- Responsible for the recording of all cash and general monthly journal entries.
- Prepares timely balance sheet reconciliations for assigned Cash accounts, of complex transactions
- Responsible for Expense allocations.
- Other duties as assigned
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.