Amphenol Pcd (APcd) is looking to add a Staff Accountant to our Finance Team at our Beverly, MA location
Amphenol Pcd (APcd) is a Division of Amphenol Corporation (www.amphenol.com - NYSE:APH), one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. At APcd, we are dedicated to providing users in the Commercial and Military-Aerospace markets with a wide variety of high reliability, high performance connectors and rugged system packages. The primary end markets for our products are the commercial and military aerospace industry.
As our Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for month end reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, booking expense accruals and reconciling accruals. You will also be responsible for managing the fixed asset division, booking depreciation and budgeting capital expenditures; assist in the management of our Montreal subsidiary, run billing and tie out revenue.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Manage fixed asset additions
• Book depreciation and budgeting for capital expenditures
• Bank reconciliation
• Book expense accrual journal entries
• Manage pre-paid expenses
• Proficient in Excel with a focus on pivot tables, formulas and formatting
• Understanding of balance sheet and P & L
• Experience with accruals and pre-paid
• Organized and able to shift priorities as needed
• 2-4 years of previous accounting experience
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Macola or a similar ERP system
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or 2-4 years of equivalent work related experience
Amphenol Pcd offers competitive salary and benefits. Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.