In this role you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial support in a multi-business unit manufacturing plant environment. This position is part of a rotational program which includes roles as a Cost Accountant, Staff Accountant, and Financial Analyst for a duration of 18 to 24 months in each role. These roles will provide exposure to manufacturing accounting, inventory management, product costing and analysis, general ledger accounting, and financial analysis.
- Prepare and input accounting entries, documentation and financial reporting data to support accurate amp; timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP and corporate financial policies.
- Input financial records and reconcile assigned accounts to ensure proper balance sheet valuation and reporting.
- Record and input financial system master data, review system transactions for accuracy, and support system updates and maintenance.
- Assist with audits and internal control reviews, including documentation support, to ensure effective financial controls.
- Support preparation of management reporting, presentation files and data analysis for improving financial performance
- Participate in financial planning and budgeting teams as assigned
- Update process documentation including accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in identifying and driving best in class process improvement strategies