B.S or Associate Degree in Accounting
Experience with Construction and/or Manufacturing Industry vital for our complex needs.
We would like to welcome a new member to our staff who is familiar with construction and manufacturing industry standards. Establish protocol for quarterly reporting to accounting firm for tax filing purposes. Work with staff estimators to complete comparative cost analyses and profitability reports, post project. Aid Project Managers with purchasing; work with other personnel to reconcile Accounts Payable. Expertise in EXCEL and SAGE 100 or similar ERP required.
* Trains on and aids implementation of SAGE 100 for specific needs of company.
* Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from project data.
* Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
* Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
* Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
* Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
* Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
* Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.