Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full time Accountants for the nation's leading healthcare system!!
This position is located in Las Vegas, NV!
Accountant Job Description:
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The following qualifications must be met to be considered for the Accountant:
- 3 years of general ledger, fixed assets, and expense/finance analysis experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to Joanne at email@example.com or call Joanne at 949-383-2535.
Thank you so much!