Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. For more information, please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 14th, a boutique law firm seeks a Staff Accountant to assist the Controller in all phases of accounting. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring accounting professional who is interested in developing his or her skills under the guidance of terrific leadership.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements, generating budgets, and analyzing balance sheets.
- Updating collections reports, calculating revenue projections, and applying cash receipts.
- Reconciling payroll balances and benefits claims.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and at least one or two years of professional accounting experience.
- Hardworking and motivated individual who works well in a team-oriented environment; capable of completing deadline-driven projects in a fast-paced setting.
- Proficient with accounting software such as Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com