Financial Additions has partnered with a family office in search of a Staff Accountant. Please take a moment to review and apply.
Position responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and coordination of our outsourced trade processing and reconciliation services, and daily interaction with fund administrators.
- Assist in month/quarter?end NAV calculation and verification of NAV provided by the fund administrators.
- Assist in year?end audit and tax preparations.
- Assist in maintaining multiple companies accounting in QuickBooks.
- Pay bills, manage payables, cash availability and wire processing.
- Assist in organizing invoices and compliance records.
- Assist the CFO in business activities/operations and managing daily interactions with service providers.
- Maintain records and support of multiple transactions.
- Assist in the calculation of management fees, preferred returns, and distribution and collection of such.
-2 years of fund accounting or operations experience at an investment fund, fund administrator or big 4 audit firm providing services to investment funds.
- Bachelor's degree required; Accounting degree is a plus.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong Excel skills; experience with QuickBooks.
- Exhibits strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 /year