Topel and Silver, CPAs PA, a full-service growing CPA firm, in Manalapan, New Jersey is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant/Staff Accountant. We cultivate unique relationships with each client, accommodating specific needs and work to provide the personal attention, recognition and respect our clients deserve.
This position will work closely with the current accounting staff and management, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of individual, corporate, & partnership tax returns.
- Preparation of work papers and financial statements.
- Payroll & sales tax preparation.
- Communication with clients including client office visits
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel a must.
- Correspond with taxing agency.
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years Accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills including tax software and MS Excel, Word
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
We offer a great opportunity to advance your career in public accounting. You will work with a team of highly professional and dedicated individuals. We will help you enhance the skills needed to succeed both professionally and personally. We offer a unique opportunity to work with clients in various industries. We also offer the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance bonuses
- Generous benefits package including health, 401(k), and paid vacation
- Continuing education and personal development training
- Tax: 3-5 years (Required)
- Public Accounting: 3-5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)