Our client is a full-service design and fabrication studio specializing in innovative solutions. They are looking for a Staff Accountant who will oversee AP processing, AR, reconciliations and other general accounting works.
- Prepare Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Journal entries
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements and reports
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Upload and review payable entries in the General Ledger
- Various ad-hoc financial analyses
- Prepare spreadsheet analysis and other support as necessary
- Perform other accounting, financial or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time, possibly on short notice by Management
- Ability to interface with external auditors and respond to audit inquiries
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/BA accounting degree required
- Must have one or more year’s experience in general accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required in order to interface with both internal and external customers
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
39,726.00 - 47,192.00 /yearWhat is this?