CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join the Team who will provide high-level accounting support and coordination to CTDI Corporate. This position will be responsible for performing accounting related duties on a professional level. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, interact with all levels in Corporate, and other employees throughout CTDI. Candidate will possess superior organizational skills, with an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up, along with an ability to work under high intensity situations when necessary. The Staff Accountant must be adept at handling sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment and discretion. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Analyze accrual accounts.
- Reconcile discrepancies with A/P. Resolve reconciling issues within the report.
- Reconcile the Paypal Account.
- Reconcile the prepaid accounts (Prepaid Expense Account and Insurance Account). Book the monthly expense.
- Prepare various monthly accruals (i.e Travel, Avis, American Express, ect.)
- Confirm that CTDI pays the proper state sales taxes by examining fixed asset and expense vendor invoices. Self-assess and pay state use tax for fixed assets and expense invoices that have not been properly taxed by the vendor.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Accounting Management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and competing priorities with strong time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong PCN skills.
- B.S Accounting or related field preferred
- 2 years Accounting experience
- Proficient skills using MS Office with strong experience using Excel and Access
- Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.