At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
The Staff Accountant position is primarily responsible for month-end close processes, preparing account reconciliations and assisting with audit. The position will also assist in management of accounts receivable including invoicing and cash application as well as management of past due accounts.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Routine responsibility for Accounts Receivable including invoicing and cash application, and management of past due accounts.
- Prepares month-end journal entries.
- Prepares detailed general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist with fixed asset management.
- Works on special projects as required.
- Prepare annual audit workpapers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance Degree.
- 1 year accounting experience.
- Advanced to Expert Excel user.
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization skills/self-motivation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Understanding of GAAP.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision and SAP S/4HANA a plus.
- Manufacturing experience highly desirable.
Please no recruiting agencies
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com