Who we are.
American National is a successful and stable corporation guided by five core values: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork. We are among America’s Most Trustworthy Financial Companies according to Forbes. We’ve spent the last 110+ years earning this reputation and we work each day to expand this legacy. We know we’re not just selling insurance, we’re providing security and peace of mind to our 5 million policyholders.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our clients. Success begins and ends with our people. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
If you share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package, includin medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We’ve also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking a Corporate Analyst to join our team!
- Design and implement new management reports and presentations to be used for decision making and monitoring progress towards goals.
- Prepare recurring reports and presentations to be used by senior management and the Board.
- Analyze financial information and identify trends.
- Recommend standards for comparison against peers and the insurance industry.
- Coordinates monthly reporting for Subsidiary Board meetings.
- Assist manager with adhoc analysis.
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Actuarial.
- Two years of experience in accounting/financial planning environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; specifically, in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Self-motivated and professional.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work effectively in an independent or team environment.
- Experience in insurance accounting is a plus.
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates always have the ability to determine their application status by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Love's, Loves, Love's Travel Shops, Loves Travel Shops, Love's Travel Shops & Country Stores