- 3+ years of related experience required; a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Further education degree preferred
- Customer service experience or experience in a university setting preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office applications preferred
- Experience with Harvard financial applications is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred
- Experience being tactful and discrete; must exercise sound judgment preferred
- Self-driven with proven ability to problem solve and anticipate needs preferred
- Proven track record of communicating and working with a broad range of constituents and stakeholders preferred
- Harvard University requires pre-employment reference checks and background screenings.
- This position has a 90 day orientation and review period.
- The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health does not provide visa sponsorship for administrative and staff positions.
The Harvard T.H. Chan of Public Health is dedicated to building a diverse community of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment – including fostering respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. To learn more about the Chan School’s mission, objectives, and core values, please visit our website here.
Harvard offers an outstanding benefits package including:
- Time Off: 3- 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per year.
- Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start date.
- Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting after 3 years of service.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
- Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as well as additional options to assist employees in their daily commute.
- Wellness Options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition, meditation and complimentary health services.
Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events and many discounts throughout metro Boston.