Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Ad Hoc Reporting from MESA and BAAN ( to be completed next year )
- Develop New Processes
- Adapt Existing Processes
- New Product Entry
- TPC (Temporary Process Control) Manager
- Develop VB or AS400 jobs to tackle Group B, Group C, and Group D
- Develop in VB a traveler
- Attend Roll out meetings when required
- Maintain AS400 and Mesa Automation Tools
- Experience with the AS400 (10 years)
- Experience with AX suite of offerings (ERP) - 5 years
- Experience with Scripting (a plus)
- Experience with Mesa (4 years)
- Experience with Visual Basic (a plus)
- Good Communication Skills a must
- Willingness to learn
Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.