Site: AZ - Chandler
Business Title: Staff Design Engineer
The Staff Design Engineer provides technical leadership on product development teams and performs conceptual and detailed design of RFICs and modules. RF components include high performance power amplifiers, switches, and filters. Design experience with SOI a plus.
- Collaborates with customers/marketing and system/application engineers to architect/define/specify highly integrated solutions
- Responsible for IC and module circuit design, simulation, and layout per defined product functionalities, specifications, yield, reliability, and cost requirements
- Performs design verification and high volume production ramp support
- Understands and reinforces design review, best practice, and other product line design processes
- Delivers design release notes, documentation for prototype builds and design related documents (e.g., compliance matrix, design FMEA, etc.)
- BSEE or equivalent, MSEE preferred
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Strong circuit simulation skills utilizing Agilent ADS/Cadence and 2.5/3D EM tools such as Momentum
- and HFSS to design commercial RFICs and modules
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment such as a Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF Generator, Power Meter, and Oscilloscope
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and team player
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: AZ - Chandler
Activation Date: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020