Site: CA - San Jose
Business Title: Staff Design Engineer - Module Integrator
Shift: Normal Day
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and development of RF modules for cellular applications
- This position includes the design of laminates, modules, and EM simulation/optimization
- The candidate will support multi-chip modules (MCM) design with integration of Power Amplifiers, RF switches, LNAs, and filters and will be expected to have the knowledge to understand and propose detailed specifications for RF font end components
- The candidate will also be responsible for presenting his/her work in detailed design reviews and conducting peer reviews including simulated and/or measured results
- BSEE with 5 years or a MSEE with 3 years of experience in RF and module design.
- The candidate must be experienced in standard RF / microwave design techniques, RF matching, and EM simulation
- The candidate should have extensive experience designing with EM tools such as HFSS and ADS Momentum.
- The candidate should also be capable of refining their simulation results to achieve excellent predictability with the goal of first pass success.
- Candidates with successful release of RF front end modules for mobile applications would be highly considered
- Knowledge of RF PA design and other large signal circuit design is considered a plus.
- The candidate must have good communication / teamwork skills, strong learning capabilities, and be capable of writing regular program updates and be able to execute to an aggressive schedule
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
Location: CA - San Jose
Activation Date: Monday, December 2, 2019
Expiration Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020