- Function as subcontract technical lead for Space programs
- Coordinate and provide technical guidance and expertise to battery internal design reviews
- Create and release battery specifications, drawings and other miscellaneous documents
- Support design and procurement of battery assembly from suppliers
- Support manufacturing and test readiness reviews
- Review in-process and test data
- Support pre-shipment readiness reviews
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university with 14 years of engineering experience or 12 years with a Master's Degree or 9 years with a Ph.D in a STEM discipline
- 7+ years of experience with space battery cell chemistry (NiH2, Li-Ion) and application (cell, module and battery).
- Active SCI or DoD Top Secret Clearance with SSBI
- Experience working proposals
- Experience with Earned Value Management System.
- Demonstrated success in managing battery subcontracts to cost, performance, and schedule requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, leadership skills, and organization skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.