Hiring manager is looking for a professional who can interview in person; Location of this important job is in Austin, Texas
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Some duties of this role include the following:
- Develop project plans, resource plans, training, test plans, cutover plans, and applying appropriate project methodology (Waterfall / Agile)
- Drive the planning and execution of projects by understanding project roadmaps, run schedules, define KPI's, anticipate risks, balance business needs versus technical constraints, handle requirements through the entire project lifecycle and deliver an overall project plans to develop and deploy solutions with agreed timelines and milestones
- Deliver project deliverables including business documents such as project plans,
project schedules, project charters and post-implementation reviews
- Functional specification tracking to coded deliverables. Evaluate existing methods, existing software technologies, hardware and drive continuous process and design improvements
In order to succeed in this role with premium organization, you should have at least 5 years of Project Management experience.
- You should have managed or been directly involved with software projects ranging from medium to large-scale projects with the budgets of at least 3 million dollars.
- PMP certification is required to be considered for this contract to hire role. Experience managing telecom application projects is also required.
- Analytical thinking skills, with ability to dive deep into quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems and improve customer experience