My client in Milwaukee, WI is looking for a Human Resources Supervisor with Labor Relations experience. if you or anyone you know of is interested please email your resume to us for immediate consideration.
Hours typically 8 hours / day. Flexible on the hours but would expect 8 – 4:30 type hours.
There will be expectations to meet with crews that work all hours to discuss some of the labor relations issues. This could mean being in early to meet someone at 4am or stay late come in later to meet with someone who works at 8pm. Those situations will be based on caseloads.
Dress Code/Required PPE: Business Casual but will need able to have discussions in the plant. PPE in plant hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots
- Own the discipline process with respective supervisors to ensure a timely company response that is consistent and aligned with the contract. Significant focus on absenteeism.
- Owning the grievance process to ensure the company responds timely, and in a consistent manner.
- Serve as alternate point of contact for local investigations of complaints or concerns any employee may have, and escalation as appropriate. Concerns outside the grievance process.
- Conduit for the facility and the HR team (HR ticket process) to navigate and process disciplinary actions.
- Other employee / labor relations duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s Degree from 4-hear college or university in related field.
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
3-5 years of experience in manufacturing HR
Previous labor relations experience
Clear & concise communication skills required
Attention to detail, time management
Human Resources Manager