Fidelity House Human Services is a nonprofit organization committed to supporting people with developmental disabilities and their families. We are proud to offer 20 community residences throughout Lawrence, Methuen, Haverhill, Georgetown and Andover along with specialized services across 68 cities and towns in Northeastern Massachusetts.
Our goal is to help children, teens and adults with disabilities such as Autism and Down Syndrome to achieve the richest and fullest lives possible. Over the years, our direct service professionals, nurses, case managers, and administrators have developed a culture of care and compassion. We are actively seeking job candidates who are committed to our mission.
Nurses needed to provide skilled care and assessment to individuals with disabilities living in community residences (group homes) in order to support them in achieving a rich and fulfilling life.
We have the following openings available:
Primary Nurse: RN
Monday through Friday, 7am to 3pm
Staff Nurse: RN or LPN
Monday and Wednesday, 7am to 3pm
Monday and Wednesday, 3pm-11pm and Saturday. 3pm-10p
Monday through Friday, 3pm-9p
Thursday and Friday, 3p-9p
Saturday and Sunday, 1p-9p
We also have per diem opportunities for staff nurses and skilled visit nurses. Please indicate your preference and availability on your application or cover letter.
- Administer medication when in the assigned home
- Daily assessment of all assigned individuals
- Ensure safe and effective personal care, including bathing, feeding, and mobility
- Staff training in medical protocols, personal care skills, specific treatments, and healthy lifestyles
- Provide skilled nursing care as prescribed by the health care provider
- Go on outings with the individuals
- Assess medical equipment for appropriateness and safety
- Update medical records
- In some homes, order medications
- Review medication sheets and medical documentation
- Current Massachusetts LPN or RN license
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Developmental Disability Nurse.
- Valid driver's license.
- Clinical, organizational and communication skills.
- Trach and Vent experience preferred.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to our career portal. www.fidelityhhs.org/careers