Embark on acareer putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit,and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play avital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientificdiscovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’lldiscover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you DefiningPossible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millionsof people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future andlaunch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Program Financial/CostControl Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Thisposition will be located in Roy UT and support the Ground Based StrategicDeterrent (GBSD) program. Learn moreabout the GBSD program .
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,the following:
- Overseeingthe set-up of cost control system, ensuring consistent application of processcontrols that monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiringthe implementation of a compliant EVMS system.
- Overseeingand guiding the performance of analyses and preparation of reports in order toensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters andgovernment cost control guidelines.
- Overseeingthe preparation of budgets and schedules for contract work and guiding theperformance of financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, andvariance analysis.
- Reviewingprogram plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are capturedand scheduled.
- Performingschedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and schedulingrisks.
- Ensuringadequate funding availability by overseeing the maintenance of accurate recordsof expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, andsubmitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Ensuringaccurate incorporation of contractual changes into control systems by stayingaware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realisticcontract cost and schedule baselines.
- Providingguidance and leadership to less tenured professionals and support thedevelopment of skills and competencies across the Business Management team.
As a full-time employee ofNorthrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefitspackage including:
- Medical,Dental & Vision coverage
- EmployeeAssistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- PaidTime Off
- Health& Wellness Resources
This position’s standardwork schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work anine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.