Staff Software Engineer – Full Java Developer
San Diego, CA
This position reports Sr Manager, Mobile Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is the world’s most innovative company, ranked #1 by Forbes. (https://www.forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/?linkId=52304714). We are changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture features, and that ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Staff Software Engineer will be responsible for and implementation of highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product and lead small to medium sized projects throughout the SDLC lifecycle.
- Build highly reliable and scalable cloud-based applications and APIs.
- Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build software.
- Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture.
- 8+ years of experience as a developer
- Expertise with designing and building RESTful APIs
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as React and Angular
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Prolific coding skills with results
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Previous experience working in a multinational team environment is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.