Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Staff Software Development Engineer in Test, UI
You love testing highly dynamic software and pushing it to the max and beyond for strength and resilience. You are happily challenged when faced with solving complex problems. You love digging deep into the product to find its breaking points. You love the “aha!” moment when you find the repro to a bug. We are looking for highly motivated and talented developers who are self-driven and also a good team player.
- Develop comprehensive test strategies for a complex, cloud based cyber security offering
- Partner across the engineering organization in planning, development and delivery
- Understand the major browser technologies
- Ensure that the Netskope web interface works seamlessly in all browsers.
- Have a great sense for usability and consistency of design
- Stay abreast of changes in the Netskope client interface and tackle newly leveraged technologies.
- Stay updated of industry UI trends
- Understand Selenium Bindings and can program in at least one language (python preferred)
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and modern CSS Frameworks
- Understand CSS locators
- Understand JSON, REST API and Angular
- Be able to create reusable and extendable test suites.
- Some proficiency in Algorithms.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree