We provide services for large multinational corporations, medium sized firms, non-profit organizations, private equity firms and small startups, by managing their IT challenges and procuring the road to technological success. Suffice to say, we streamline our clients workflow and enhance their business effectiveness.
Staff Systems Administrator (Entry Level)
San Jose, CA
Contract Length: TBD
Local Preferred But Not Required
- Production support of the corporate Private Cloud environments
- Ensure reliable operations of the environment by defining and applying proactive monitoring and configuration management rules
- Perform proactive analysis of issues and identify solutions for those and apply necessary fixes to the environment
- Troubleshooting of complex problems across multiple software components to the level of network and storage communications
- Ensure proper documentation and application of changes for environment configuration as well as architecture
- Perform daily operational activities, issue resolution and communication with project teams in order to deliver projects on-time, with high quality, and as-requested by business customers.
- Ensure appropriate level of information protection and user access, define and implement appropriate measures to mitigate risks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years of experience in management of Virtualized landscapes, could be combination of VMWare, OpenStack, RHEV, Cirix etc
- 4+ years managing any large scale virtual environment
- Strong knowledge and working experience on Linux operating system (redhat, Centos, Ubuntu). Windows knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge on Linux scripting skills, Perl, Python. Ansible knowledge a plus.
- Strong understanding of various Hardware platform: Dell, Supermicro
- Experience working with integrating virtualization platform into full scale "cloud" environment
- Understanding of virtual machines life-cycle and ability to derive appropriate definition from application requirements
- Solid understanding of virtual and physical network (L2/L3, SDN), storage (NetApp, Solidfire) and security concepts and practices and capacity planning
- Strong analytical/problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with the team.
- Fast learning and adoption to constantly changing environment and requirements.
Please fill out the below questionnaire, and confirm the salary rate (or include your offer) in your email. Candidates will need to sign a Non-Compete Agreement before introduction to the client.
Please provide the below information:
Date of Birth:
Last Four Digits of SSN:
*****VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ******
WE SCREEN ALL RESUMES SUBMITTED. IF WE NEED MORE INFORMATION WE WILL CALL YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR STATUS.