Staff Tax Accountant
About the Company
RJI CPAs is a full service accounting and consulting firm and has been one of the top 25 CPA firms in Orange County over the last 30 years as rated by the Orange County Business Journal. Our professionals possess a wide range of expertise in business operations, taxation and accounting issues for companies doing business in several countries. Our management team members are “X-Big 4” and bring that special level of competence and knowledge to service our clients, which include publicly traded companies, private enterprises and high net-worth individuals. For additional information about RJI International, please see our website at www.rjicpas.com
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and an excellent benefit package.
- Primarily responsible for tax research and preparation of federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals.
- Candidate should possess excellent organizational skills.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and completing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive results-based team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- A current and valid CPA License or CPA candidate.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience at a CPA firm.