Overview: Transformation Network is a staffing agency focused on filling positions in the manufacturing and warehouse industries. Our mission is to “Inspire individuals to fulfill their purpose as God’s masterpiece”. We are currently seeking a Recruiter for our Clarksville location. This will take a special individual, ready to join a team of dedicated employees, determined to make a difference in our local communities.
Description: The recruiter will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Recruiting task will include various aspects including but not limited to:
· Answering incoming phone calls and making outgoing calls
· Greeting walk-ins
· Administer recruiting assessments
· Interviewing/Screening Candidates
· Visiting various job sites to administer tours for prospects
· Visiting various job sites to assist with staffing need, payroll, and coaching candidates
· Communication with recruiters, job seekers and manufacturing clients on a daily bases.
· Processing new hires (assisting with online applications and new hire paperwork)
· Completing all back-end new hire paperwork
· Documentation of any and all activities
· Visit various places throughout the community for recruiting (hang flyers, hand out cards.
· Assist with job fairs and hiring events
· MUST be able to work as a team
· MUST have excellent attendance
· Love for people; desire to make a difference
· Excellent greeting skills (first impression of Transformation Network)
· Confident answering phones, greeting walk-ins and taking initiative
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft word, outlook/email
· Self- confidence; ability to manage his/her own work and time
· Ability to work without a lot of instruction or supervision
· Ability to screen candidates for placement
· Comfortable asking the "hard" questions.
· Comfortable terming candidates from positions
· Comfortable visiting Manufacturing locations to help place candidates.
· Comfortable working for a faith based organization (we have regular bible study and prayer)
· Great way to gain office and HR experience.