Our Client (Japanese Manufacturer) is looking for engineer for their IL office. 
- Company: Japanese Auto Parts Maker
- Position: Stamping Specialist
- Salary: 55K-60K (DOE) + Benefit
- Location: Bloomingdale, IL
- Business Trip: Some times
- Handles a tooling supplier with technical negotiations.
- Die specification coordination between company and tooling suppliers.
- Finds a new tooling suppliers.
- Checks part quality by using inspection tool during production preparation period.
- Handles materials for trial with the purchasing department.
- Creates a stamping process and a die quotation, and studies formability.
- Other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years of experience in automotive manufacturing preferred, or in a similar role experience.
- Japanese is plus.
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 /year