Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Stan/Eval Coordinator for a contract contingent position supporting flying squadron operations. The focus of work is supporting non-flying duties in ANG squadrons that traditionally utilized aircrew to fill the duties.
- Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
- Perform duties as the squadron Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) custodian per T.O. 00-5-1.
- Maintain the Technical Order (TO) library, flying related publications and checklists via the Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) and Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) to ensure all TO, publications and checklist are current.
- Manage Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs), including software updates, FLIP, T.O.s, local and other flying pubs in accordance with AFI/AFMAN/DoD requirements and Chief of Stan/Eval guidance.-
- Manage squadron hard and soft copy libraries of standardized reference materials, as dictated by AFI or local supplement. This can include AFIs, T.O.s, Air Force Tactics Techniques and Procedures Manuals, and Joint Publications. Maintain on-line accounts and distribution accounts with the various agencies required to sustain access to current library materials.
- Maintain Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) and any additional Read File libraries (i.e. OGRF, SRF, SOFRF).
- Ensure all Briefing Room and Mission Planning materials to include local area maps are maintained, Training Rule publications, checklists and Special Interest Items are current and serviceable. Develop standardized briefing room aids as directed by the Chief of Stan/Eval to ensure mission spaces comply with local requirements for posted information and available reference material.
- Perform duties as receiving agent for hard copy delivery of Flight Information Publications (FLIP) and host nation FLIP equivalents.
- Update data in PEX, future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports.
- Provide data to OGV for standardization evaluation board (SEB) 6 month report.
- AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification
- Perform testing administrator duties/function for the unit.
- Conduct monthly reviews of those aircrews entering into the first month of evaluation eligibility period.
- Interpret AFIs and provide guidance to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel.
- High School Graduate
- Candidates must be able to complete a favorably-adjudicated background investigation in accordance with HSPD-12 to access a Government furnished information system or environment
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience working in a DoD flying unit (Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, Contractor or Civilian).
- Stan/Eval or TODA experience working in a DoD unit within the past 10 years (Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, Contractor or Civilian).
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using a DoD scheduling system such as Graduate Training Integrated Management System (GTIMS), Patriot Excalibur (PEX), or a similar system.