Standardized Patient EducatorJob Number:002WH1
Educates Standardized Patients (SP) to accurately and consistently recreate the history, personality, physical findings, emotional structure and response pattern of an actual individual in both clinical and non-clinical simulation. Provides accurate and constructive feedback to learners.
1. Participates in evaluation and selection of new Standardized Patients (SP).
2. Assists in development of training protocols. Schedules and conducts individual and group training sessions.
3. Collaborates with leadership in finalizing case development materials.
4. Evaluates and oversees SP and provides immediate feedback.
5. Reviews recordings of SP interactions during medical scenarios/cases and feedback sessions. Recommends improvements to increase effectiveness of training programs.
6. Participate in the design and implementation of SP Professional Development program.
7. Assesses effectiveness of training programs and provides leadership with improvement recommendations.
8. Assists with SP orientations and meetings to review training, program policies and procedures.
9. Performs related duties as assigned.
*ADA Essential Functions
Qualifications-• High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years experience as a Standardized Patient, required.
Bachelor Degree in Theater, Teaching or related field, required.
• Acting experience, preferred.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to work cooperatively and professionally with learners, faculty and administrators.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Finance Job Family:NCP_AB
Job:Education/Center for Learning
Primary Location:Nassau County-New Hyde Park-1979 Marcus Ave
Shift Begin Time-Shift End Time:9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Job Level:Team Member