Stanford Health Care / University Medical Partners
Hematology/Oncology Physician Opening (full-time)
Castro Valley, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our Castro Valley, CA oncology clinic.
- One (1) other Hematology/Oncology physician and one (1) Physician Assistant on-site
- Infusion chairs on-site
- Inpatient rounds at Eden Medical Center and San Ramon Regional Hospital
- Shared Call 1:4
- Succession planning for retiring physician
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- EPIC Electronic Medical Records system
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our compassionate and attentive providers and staff are dedicated to finding what makes each cancer unique and providing individually tailored treatments for every patient. From diagnosis to treatment, rehabilitation and survivorship, we pride ourselves in being able to provide clinical services that address the medical needs of our patients, as well as integrative services to address one's emotional, psychological and social needs.
Valley Medical Oncology Consultants in Castro Valley is a QOPI Certified Practice. This certification is an acknowledgement that the practice meets certain defined quality and safety standards in the administration of cancer care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.