What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse, LLP helps federal, state, and local governments solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value in financial management, program management, operations improvement, and security and data management. In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies.
Guidehouse LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
Guidehouse LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
It was announced in February of 2018 that Veritas Capital, a leading private equity investment firm had signed a definitive agreement to acquire its US Public Sector business. Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The State and Local Government Advisory practice provides individuals the opportunity to serve clients in the areas of: business design, organizational strategy, market analysis, financial modeling, operational analysis, process improvement, change management, compliance monitoring, and program management. The application of this skill set within state and local governments is delivering compelling, high impact solutions to our clients' toughest business and technology problems. The team translates strategy into action.
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and proven success in roles managing client consultations related to assisting clients in the implementation and support of management and technical solutions and improving business processes, which includes the following:
· Thorough knowledge and/or proven record of success with key facets of state and local government
· Sourcing and leading proposal development efforts for client engagement opportunities
· Consulting, designing, implementing and leading teams
· Functional areas to include strategic sourcing, shared services, economic development, sustainability, performance management, disaster recovery and/or customer contact centers
· Core management consulting skills such as project management, financial modeling, operational modeling, and stakeholder management.
· Demonstrates a proven extensive track record of success leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff.
· Demonstrates proven intimate abilities to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings.
Demonstrates proven intimate abilities as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback. Ability to ‘quick start’ account plan and target new business opportunities that support relevant practice development goals and objectives.
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.