As we start to say farewell to our wonderful Orlando Leader, we are dedicated to complimenting his efforts by opening the opportunity up for a new Leader to spear head our operations team in Orlando. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to utilize and cultivate their managerial, production, and distribution skills for a successful and rapidly expanding company. You will gain experience with PNL management to drive operational efficiencies, drive cost savings and motive a team of production associates, drivers and customer service staff.
In summary the Plant Manager will provide leadership and oversee the overall operations for the Plant, including Transport at our Orlando facility. This includes:
- Team culture and leadership
- Safety procedures
- Quality control
- Service excellence
- Budget/cost controls
- Regulatory requirements
- People management
- Transport and logistics
- Maintenance programs
- Facility management
- Equipment utilization
- Overall operations performance
Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of stability in employment and a track record of success in their previous roles as well as:
- 4+ years in a hands-on business leadership role;
- Self-motivated, proven problem solver, team player with excellent communication skills;
- Customer oriented/focused;
- Strong safety advocate/leader who promotes associate well-being;
- A sound pattern of using facts and data to solve problems and make difficult decisions;
- Proven experience with mechanical production devices/machines.
- Strong and proven PC skills/Microsoft Excel/Suite;
- Willing to travel as needed.
If you are on the rise in your career and this sounds like the right opportunity for you then we are excited to speak with you ASAP! From the team here at Daniels we wish you all the best with your application!
Daniels is an EEO Affirmative Action Employer
Daniels Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.