Onvoi Global Services is seeking a full time Assistant Station Manager for our contract at Jax NAS.
Serves the company by assisting the Station Manager in managing the station and ongoing operations to ensure all aircraft movements, terminal activity, ramp handling, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental requirements and safety regulations. Provide high level of superior service to all customers of all business units.
- Directs employees engaged in daily activities including creating schedules & providing training
- Examines and inspects work progress, equipment, materials and work sites to verify safety, manage chemical inventory levels and ensure that specifications are met
- Records information such as personnel, production and operational data on specified forms and reports
- Explains and demonstrates work task to new workers or assigns workers to experienced workers for further training
- Recommends measures to improve production methods and equipment performance to increase efficiency and safety
- Confers with customers, managers, supervisors, and other personnel to exchange information and resolve problems
- Enforces compliance of operations personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and government regulations
- Investigates causes of accidents or injuries to develop solutions to minimize or prevent recurrence
- Prepares reports of findings from investigations of accidents, inspection of facilities and injuries
- Practices safe work methods
- Interfaces with local airport authorities to ensure company compliance with all local policies
- Performs other related duties as requested
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- At least 2 years of extensive airline operational experience.
- Able to perform all aspects of Ground and Cargo operations.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.
ONVOI Global Services provides a variety of aviation related services to the government and commercial customers. We provide both flight training and operations services. Visit us on the web at www.ogsvc.com to learn more.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.