The Senior Statistical Consultant is responsible for leveraging the statistical programming tools to mine various sources of data, analyze customer behavior and drive business decision making.
• Develop advanced predictive models to support business needs, such as prospect targeting, prescreen/ITA, new account nurturing, shopping-cycle, attrition, reactivation, and CLTV models.
• Perform data mining and exploratory data analysis on large-scale customer, retail and credit transaction data, and assist in third-party data enhancement initiatives.
• Derive customer insights and develop optimal marketing campaign strategy to address business needs, improve campaign effectiveness, and maximize ROI.
• Lead and complete large complex modeling project end to end, document modeling process and results, develop presentations to summarize and communicate key findings to both internal and external partners.
• Collaborate with other internal groups to understand business needs and develop cutting edge predictive analytical solutions.
• Conduct researches to continuously improve predictive model methdologies/algorithms to achieve better outcomes
Education Requirements: Advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in Statistics, Behavioral Economics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics or other quantitative field.
Work Experience: 3- 5 years professional hands-on experience in using SAS, R, Python or other data science tools to manipulate large-scale data and conduct statistical analysis.
• Solid communication skills.
• Outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proven business acumen and the ability to identify and understand opportunities to implement analytical solutions to business problems.
• Highly motivated to achieve and collaborative as well as innovative.
• PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field (such as Engineering).
• Experienced in bank card / credit card business, consulting, retail, marketing, loyalty, and/or financial services.
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the world's most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
. . .