Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Statistician/Mathematician will develop and apply fundamental mathematics and mathematical or statistical theory to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize illicit finance and other data to advance analytic impact for counter narcotic missions. They will validate the information and apply client tradecraft as you build theories to validate analytic assessments throughout the intelligence cycle for senior policymakers. leverage expertise in mathematics and statistical methodologies, tools, and databases to assist with the development of analysis informing senior policymakers and DoD officials of military capabilities, political-military issues and military strategies, and the doctrine and intent of the specified client area of responsibility (AOR). You’ll develop and maintain expertise in mathematical and statistical theories to enable modernization of analytic processes and develop more efficient and automated methods for the processing of data.
- 5+ years of experience with the development and application of mathematical and statistical theories and problem-sets
- Experience with designing complex metrics projects that apply valid scientific techniques for the processing of data
- Experience with tools and methods, including Regression Analysis, Stata, R, Python, SPSS, or Data Modeling
- Knowledge of the intelligence community (IC) and Combatant Command environments
- Ability to produce high-quality written deliverables within a short time frame
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- MA or MS degree in Intelligence Studies or Analysis, Strategic Intelligence, or a related field