Old Dominion Strategies LLC (ODS) (www.odstrat.com), is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2010 to deliver executive-level expertise and solutions to Federal and private sector clients. ODS offers a range of consulting services, all designed to help Federal agencies achieve their goals.
ODS has several opportunities supporting a Federal client in the DC Metro area with financial analysis, accounting processes analysis, financial operations analysis, statistical analysis, cost estimation, and audit response tracking and reporting.
- Perform statistical analysis using the following techniques: linear regression (simple and multiple) or Ordinary Least Squares, multivariate regression, logistic regression, time-series analysis, statistical sampling, and Lasso.
- Employ statistical analysis to build and maintain a cost estimation model that is used to calculate and determine the fees that are charged by the client for the services it provides to customers. Must also be able to explain how the model is built and how it works to non-statisticians, and defend its design to critical review.
- Assist with responding to auditors questions during the annual financial audit Assist with implementation of recommendations and corrective actions from the audit
- Perform statistical analyses and generate formal statistical reports for use by management.
- Work with stakeholders to document and refine requirements for analysis tools and data products.
- Prepare documents, presentations, and related materials for use by management.
- A minimum of five years of experience in statistical analysis, statistical modeling, or related statistical work with demonstrated experience in manipulating and analyzing data using an analytics programming language such as R, Python, and/or SAS.
- A minimum education requirement of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher to include expertise in Excel and Access required.
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently.
- Ability to effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data and then present the results of the research in an easily understandable manner.
- Ability to analyze business problems and then discern the appropriate statistical/analytical techniques to apply to address the problem.
- Be an effective team member and contribute to a positive working environment by building collaborative relationships with others.
- Identify and address client needs and demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical / Vision and Dental Plans
- Holiday and Personal Time Off Pay
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Education and Training Assistance Program (discussed during the on boarding process)
- Incentive Plans and Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Programs
Old Dominion Strategies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.