Leads activities and monitors children in Stay and Play. Operates in accordance with the mission, values and policies noted in our Stay and Play manual given at time of employment
- Meets and greets parents and children who are utilizing the Stay and Play?service.
- Provides a safe, caring and fun environment for participants.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Provides age appropriate activities for children during the hours of operation.
- Is actively involved and engaged with the children during the time in which they are in the Stay and Play?area.
- Maintains discipline in a loving and respectful fashion.
- Maintains the cleanliness and safety of the Stay and Play area.
- Arrives 5 minutes prior to shift.
- Coordinate a substitute for your scheduled shift if you cannot work and notify supervisor of the substitute.
- Other duties as assigned.