Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committedSTEAM Teacherto join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Alyse Nicholson, Director of Talent Management, at email@example.com for consideration.
- Indianapolis LCS is an established and high-performing K-6th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested inour STEAM Teaching position for 2019-2020.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure preferred
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner