Description :Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
Coordinates all engineering functions to assure the steamfield operates at maximum performance and reliability. Provides engineering support for steam gathering and water injection facilities; responsible for providing technical support for daily operations, maintenance, field infrastructure improvements, process improvements, design, equipment acquisition, asset breakdown analysis, corrosion mitigation, and subsequent corrective actions. Develops and maintains field operating records. Responsible for Management of Change program within the steamfield. Coordinates with counterparts on steamfield equipment standardization and modernization.
• Comprehensive knowledge of electrical power generation or related field.
• Applies advanced skills within function, but not yet an expert in all.
• Makes recommendations on moderately complex issues regarding project components and tasks.
• May make recommendations on new processes, tools and services; supports and contributes to development of new products, services or techniques.
• Uses independent judgment requiring in-depth analysis. Collaborates with senior professionals in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
• Little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Serves as project/technical lead on small to medium sized projects; may coordinate work of professionals, technicians and others outside of own department.
• Resource integrator – builds professional networks and identifies and connects resources to achieve goals. Regularly contributes actionable ideas in brainstorming and planning sessions.
• Provide feedback and remediation on safety for maintenance and operations activities..
Requirements :• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Chemical preferred.
• Seasoned professional with advanced applied experience; typically requires 5+ years’ experience.
• Geothermal steam field experience is a plus.