Central Sterile Supplies
1000 Montauk Highway West Islip, NY 11795
Part Time, With Weekend and Holiday rotation
Sterile Processing Tech Cert
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center is a 537- bed (including 100 nursing home beds) teaching hospital and a member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island. With almost 900 physicians on staff, and a level II Trauma Center, we care for well over 100,000 patients annually across the south shore of Long Island. Our reputation for excellence is built on great choices and empowered leadership, and fosters a team that's focused on evidence based practice, continual learning and exceptional quality of care.
The Sterile Processing Technician transports and processes instruments according to AORN standards.
· Daily review of recording charts & biological tests from sterilizers and record results.
· Transport and process instruments according to AORN standards.
· Knowledge of hospital supplies, OR/CSR instrumentation, sterilization
· CRCST certification
· Able to transport heavy OR instrumentation carts, assemble OR instrumentation tray.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Good communication skills and able to work as a team, Able to work independently.
· Minor computer skills. OR experience preferred.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
- Apply Now
- Apply Later
- Click Here to Apply
- Return to Search Results
- New Search