Sterile Processing Technician - Ambulatory SurgerySterile Processing Technician opportunity with our state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Center! Our Practice features Ivy-League Physicians, specialized in Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, and a positive team environment.
Sterile Processing Technician will enjoy an Ideal Schedule, M-F Days with NO Nights, Weekends, Call or Holidays! Up to $27/hr+ Medical Benefits + Paid Time Off.
- Sterile Processing Technician will support the Physician and Clinical Team in a fast-paced Ambulatory Surgery setting, seeing multiple 60-90 minute cases/day.
- Sterile Processing Technician will help the Team within their scope of practice and exhibit a flexible and "Team Player mentality.
- Sterile Processing Technician duties may include washing, sterilizing, cooling, assembling, packaging, storing, and delivering surgical and procedural instruments.
- Sterile Processing Technician duties may include taking inventory of gloves, masks, scalpels, and needles.
- Sterile Processing Technician will provide patients with the highest quality and cutting-edge care in our well-equipped facility!
- $20-$27/hour+ Based on years of Sterile Processing Technician experience
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, STD/LTD, Life and more
- The employer pays 90 % of Employee Medical Benefits and 80 % for Family Coverage
- 3 weeks of vacation + Paid Holidays Christmas, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, & Thanksgiving
- Mon-Fri Day Shifts
- NO Nights, Weekends, Holidays or Call!!
- Must be flexible on early/late shifts to help out our busy Team
- 2+ years of Sterile Processing Technician experience in Ambulatory Surgical, Outpatient or Hospital setting
- Certification through an accredited Sterile Processing TechnicianProgram.
- Able to provide professional references and undergo a background check.
- Positive, professional and flexible, team-centered mentality