At Gentle Dental, Sterilization Techs execute multiple duties before, during, and after our patients stride through the office doors. Our team is passionate about dentistry, enjoys providing top notch customer service, and providing high quality care to our patients.
Pay range between $14 - $22 an hour depending on experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scrub and wash surgical instruments, containers, and equipment, such as aspirators and suction units.
- Sterilize instruments, equipment, surgical linens, and supplies, such as surgical packs and treatment trays, using autoclave, sterilizer, or antiseptic solutions.
- Prepare packs of supplies, instruments, and dressing and treatment trays, according to designated lists or codes, and wrap, label, and seal packs.
- Store prepared articles and supplies in designated areas.
- Fill requisitions, write charges, and inventory supplies.
- Order supplies as necessary.
- Conducts spore testing on autoclaves and records results.
- Log required information regarding the disposal of hazardous waste materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Dental Office Experience a plus
- Dental/Hygienist assistant experience a plus
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.