We have following fulltime positions with a fortune 50 company:
looking for a dedicated and experienced Development System Analyst to help design and implement Sterling Order Management (OMS) into the existing application architecture. This will require extensive Sterling integration experience to ensure the solution implemented follows accepted patterns and interacts successfully with existing and new applications as they are designed and implemented.
This person will be part of a larger solution team that designs, develops, implements and supports the broader Sterling OMS platforms and services to meet business needs. This is an excellent opportunity to work on various internal and external applications focused on automating and modernizing the Order Management processes for a fortune 500 company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design, develop, maintain, extend applications and implement projects based on the IBM Sterling OMS capabilities (Sterling Distributed Order Management, Selling and Fulfillment, Global Inventory Visibility, Reverse Logistics, Supply Collaboration) in accordance with the development and project management methodologies and practices.
- Provide technical leadership for the Order Management Solutions team.
- Collaborate with Architects, Business Analysts, and Engineers to extend the capabilities of the Sterling OMS platform.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling OMS, including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Lead in design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the Sterling development framework.
- Partner with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
- Participate and support in the solution testing and deployment.
- Provide 3rd-level application support for the OMS system/interfacing applications.
Required skills, abilities and certifications
- 4 plus years of experience designing and implementing Sterling OMS solutions into existing environments.
- Ability to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents to support development of final solutions.
- Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
- Writing of product extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
- Design of business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Proven ability to partner with quality assurance teams to develop and execute automated testing scenarios to support end-user and performance-based testing.
- Experience in Java/EE and specifically in developing Java based extensions of Sterling OMS.
- Experience in Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders inside and outside of IS as well as vendors and other external entities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, is a self starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results.
- Proven ability to provide project estimates and lead technical teams to consistently meet commitments.
Pls mail your updated resume with contact info and salary expected. Client will transfer H1.