This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within our food and beverage division. Stewards thoroughly wash and neatly store all of the serving ware, cookware and utensils utilized in food preparation and service.
- Responsible for thoroughly and efficiently washing dishes, pots, cookware and utensils in compliance with Omni’s high sanitation standards
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in stewarding is strongly preferred
- Food safety certification