We are Bolay | Ethos
TO INSPIRE OUR TEAM AND GUEST TO BE THE BEST VERSIONS OF THEMSELVES THROUGH OUR EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE.
⦿ Fun & Energized Environment
⦿ Flexible Scheduling
⦿ Competitive Pay
⦿ Discounted/Free Shift Meals *
⦿ Active Lifestyle Uniforms
⦿ Career Growth Opportunities
⦿ Leadership Training
⦿ Part-Time or Full-Time (Able to work at least 3 days per week; including weekends)
⦿ Must be 18yrs or Older
⦿ Direct Deposit or Pay Cards
⦿ Hourly Medical Benefits *
⦿ Hourly Paid Time Off *
*Certain eligibility requirements apply.
HEART OF HOUSE |
As our Ethos states – We are transforming the way Guest view fast casual concepts – We are polished fast casual. Providing Chef Innovated, Fresh, Bold Flavors at the pace and quality they desire.
Being the HEART of HOUSE, you are the culinary artist of Bolay! Crafting Chef Innovated, Fresh, Bold flavors is not an easy task; that’s why we utilize state of the art equipment, work as a Team and are ALL-IN when it comes to Quality - while maintaining Bolay standard procedures and sanitation expectations.
At Bolay, we Believe planting our roots within our local community, empowering our team and providing Great Leaders spells the recipe for growth and success.
Versatile Team Members to work various positions in the Heart of House // Roast Ovens, Grill, Prep Chefs, Stewards.
Daily Responsibilities include but not limited to |
⦿ Work on a fast paced and intense kitchen cook line
⦿ Cut, marinade and cook various veggies and proteins
⦿ Adhere to Bolay recipes and procedures
⦿ Adhere to all food safety practices and procedures
⦿ Maintain clean, organized and sanitary work environment
⦿Stewards, responsible for dish maintenance (dishwasher)
The Bolay Way |
- Neat Appearance
- A love for food and cooking with a keen eye for freshness and quality
- Pleasant & Polite Manner
- Organized and Punctual
- Outgoing, Friendly personality
- Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great Communication and writing skills
Miscellaneous Qualifications |
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat work station following health code and sanitation standard