Houston Hotel at Westside
A peaceful water garden in the atrium lobby of the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside welcomes you with cascading waterfalls, exotic foliage and tropical fish in a beautiful serene setting. This spectacular luxury hotel rests on lush greens and is surrounded by a picturesque two-acre lake. At the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, unparalleled hospitality complements priceless accommodations to create the ultimate experience. Located a short distance from Houston’s city Centre dining and entertainment complex, the four-diamond Omni Houston Hotel at Westside offers a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.
The Omni Houston Hotel at Westside’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Houston at Westside’s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company’s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel at Westside may be your perfect match.
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation within our food and beverage division. Stewards thoroughly wash and neatly store all of the serving ware, cookware and utensils utilized in food preparation and service.
- Responsible for thoroughly and efficiently washing dishes, pots, cookware and utensils in compliance with Omni’s high sanitation standards
- Responsible for breaking down trays from banquets and the outlets
- Responsible for delivering clean cookware and serving ware to various outlets and meeting rooms
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work station
- Responsible for neatly storing all dishes, cookware and utensils in their proper locations
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to bend, stretch, and reach
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in stewarding is strongly preferred
- Food safety certification required
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.