To be considered for this position, please follow this link and complete our Employee Assessment!
Be part of the success at a leading healthcare company in Central Ohio.
12 hr shifts
$2000.00 Sign on bonus
Small clean facility
Medical, Dental and Vision
Much, much more!!
- Clinical training and/or restorative training established by State, Federal and facility policy.
Resident Personal Hygiene:
- Bed baths, showers, century tub baths
- Shampoo, groom hair, shaving, nail care
- Oral hygiene- mouth, teeth, denture care
- Back rubs, applying lotion to bony prominence
- Dress patients that are unable to dress themselves; provide assistance. Encourage Independence.
- Utilize the bed pan or transfer patient to the toilet/commode as necessary.
- Skin and peri care. Documentation of bowel movement.
- Temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure and documentation.
- Urine specimen collection for urinalysis.
- Utilize transfer techniques according to policy.
- Ambulate patients as ordered.
- Use safety measures as ordered- restraints, walkers, wheelchairs.
- Use of active and passive range of motion as assigned.
- Feed patients as assigned; document.
- Record intake and output.
- Weigh patients.
- Maintain the patient’s unit in a safe, clean, orderly manner.
- Bed-making: occupied and unoccupied.
- Isolation technique.
- Cleaning as assigned, i.e.-kitchen, utility room, equipment, etc.
- Maintain linen.
- Maintain fresh, clean water for the patient.
- Knowledge of clean technique.
- Maintain Foley bags.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices for weather, fire and other hazards.
- Report status of patients to Charge Nurses.
- Maintain a good rapport with other departments.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers.