***$1600 SIGN ON BONUS!***
CCH Healthcare is seeking experienced full time PRN State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) for 7am - 7pm shift and 7pm - 7am shift.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF STNA:
- Monitor resident needs and provide for those needs in a timely manner
- Assist resident with bathing/showering as outline in the plan of care
- Assist resident with meal service based on residents needs
- Observing, reporting and responding to changes in resident conditions
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF STNA: All qualified applicants MUST have the following:High School Diploma OR GED.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) by State of Ohio or eligible for reciprocity.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OF STNA: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills; experience with Point Click Care (PCC) is a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a CCH Healthcare STNA, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages and PTO plans. Other benefit options include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and disability plan options
Job Type: Full-time
*** Sign on Bonus to be paid out quarterly